Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

My account has no problems with internet explorer, but others do.

• Please log in to reply

Oran Solus

Oran Solus

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
My mother pointed it out to me. Accounts other than my own have problems on IE. The main one being with online shopping, such as on tesco.com. Also, they are unable to access online banking. I'm finding this odd, as my account is perfectly fine and this has only been happening recently. I know it's probably something simple, but I've never had to deal with a problem like this before...
If anyone can help me, that would be great. If i haven't included enough detail, just tell me what you need and I'll get on it.
Thanks.

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
Make a brand new account and see what happens in there. Its possible that the other accounts are corrupt in some way.

Oran Solus

Oran Solus

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
I already tried that, and the new account was having the same problems. I have also tried resetting IE from the Advanced tab of the IE properties.

Oran Solus

Oran Solus

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
A few more things I've just noticed. Firstly, one of the accounts has just mirraculously started working. The other account is still having problems and I've noticed that on logging on, a message saying that an application hasn't started (oxc0000022). This comes up twice, but once with CApp and once with osCheck. Maybe this has something to do with it?