Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Mouse virus

• Please log in to reply

tens1on

tens1on

• Pip
  • 4 posts
I have recently had a virus which is like spy falcon, it was called drop spam, i removed it but now i have had problems every since. My optical corded mouse a logitech mx518 connects and disconnects randomly the mouse is completely fine all other mice i own have the same problem. it also after 4 or 5 disconnects says that the usb device is not known then all of my usb ports do not work. Then i need to restart to be able to move my mouse. I found by going into my registry editor local_machine/ current control set/ enum/ usb/ that a vid_043 builds up and deleting these helps and i can use my mouse for about 15mins before they build up again. Help me

Advertisements

krmooo

krmooo

• PipPipPip
  • 472 posts
tens1on may i suggest a trip to our malware forum. let them help you with a good pc scrubbing. read topic 2 before doing anything, follow thier instructions and once your assured your clean by them, come on back here if those problems still exist thanks :whistling:

tens1on

tens1on

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
None of those things came close to fixing it, im sorry to say but its actull worse now every 5mins my usb ports just shut off and none of them work, i have no ps2 ports on my pc so i can only do usb. and i cannot reformat because my fathers business.