Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Million post thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

cuzant

cuzant

• PipPipPip
  • 183 posts
unlucky bout the fight and monkeys in thongs ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Advertisements

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
Our members have made a total of 979,980 posts

Almost at 980,000 even!

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our members have made a total of 980,000 posts

*sari won't say how long she sat and hit refresh to get that :whistling:

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP

*sari won't say how long she sat and hit refresh to get that

*dsenette thinks it's a slow day in IT in maryland

cuzant

cuzant

• PipPipPip
  • 183 posts
yey only 20000 left wheres major payne

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP

*sari won't say how long she sat and hit refresh to get that

*dsenette thinks it's a slow day in IT in maryland

There's a slow IT day and there's a total lack of motivation day. I'm having the second one.

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
Can I have that second one, too? Sounds to me like we better step up the plans for our vacation, sari :whistling:

Titan8990

Titan8990

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,189 posts
My body ached like crazy today at work so I also had a lack of motivation today too... Now I have a softball game eww....

james_8970

james_8970

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,084 posts
lol your body is sure takinga beating.
James

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
I just wonder why your body would possibly be aching today. :whistling:

Advertisements

Titan8990

Titan8990

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,189 posts
Hehe.... It's going to be a long next couple days too. Jiujitsu practice tomarrow and muy thai on friday, then I will finally be able to rest.

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP

Hehe.... It's going to be a long next couple days too. Jiujitsu practice tomarrow and muy thai on friday, then I will finally be able to rest.

*dsenette goes ahead and runs titan over with his truck
there...save you all the trouble of having to go to all those places to get the crap beaten out of you

keithr128

keithr128

• PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

In memory of stettybet0's posts early in this thread.

keithr128

keithr128

• PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

no, yours. Banned.

idiot banned. have a nice day

Mess with the bull and you get the horns
Mess with the Kat and you get a flurry of claws, fangs and even some scent marking
Thank you kat for being so diligent in keeping idiots off the site. :whistling:

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,649 posts
Horoscopes for Wednesday
06/20/2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ARIES
(Mar. 21- April 20)
Property investments should payoff. Your partner may blame you for everything. Difficulties with children will surface if you try to break a promise you made.

TAURUS
(Apr. 21- may 21)
You can expect to have some problems with skin, bones, or teeth if you haven't taken proper care of them. Take your time. You may be tom between two possibilities. This has left you in a confused and uncertain state.

GEMINI
(May 22-June 21)
You will find that joint ventures could easily turn out to be dead end projects. You won't get the reaction you want from your mate today. Romantic opportunities will be plentiful if you go out with friends.

CANCER
(June 22-July 22)
You are exceptional at presenting your ideas. You may be emotionally unstable if you let someone you care about get away with verbal abuse. Don't make those you live with feel unloved or unworthy.

LEO
(July 23-Aug 22)
Financial gains can be made. Be careful not to consume too many spicy foods, or minor health problems could put you out of commission for the day. You may feel a need to make changes to your legal documents.

VIRGO
(Aug. 23 -Sept. 23)
This is not the day to be extravagant. Don't get involved in joint ventures. It might be time to do some of those chores at home.

LIBRA
(Sept. 24 -Oct. 23)
Take time to catch up on overdue correspondence. Travel will promote romantic connections. Your compassion will be appreciated more than you can imagine.

SCORPIO
(Oct. 24 - Nov. 22)
You will be extremely sentimental, and if pushed by others you may hold a lasting grudge. Calm down and take a step back. Don't bother getting even; they'll make themselves look bad.

SAGITTARIUS
(Nov. 23 -Dec. 21)
You can bet that situations will get out of hand if you allow others to interfere. Situations could easily get blown out of proportion if you have made unreasonable promises. Take positive action.

CAPRICORN
(Dec 22.- Jan. 20)
Hassles with your boss are sure to erupt if you speak your mind. Make sure you concentrate if operating machinery or vehicles. Do not let others exhaust you financially.

AQUARIUS
(Jan. 21 -Feb. 19)
If they don't like the plan, suggest that they contribute a little. Get busy. You can win points with children if you take the time to show interest in their accomplishments.

PISCES
(Feb. 20-Mar. 20)
Use some diplomacy to get your point across delicately. Your position may be in question if you haven't been pulling your weight. Someone you care about may let you down or criticize your methods.