1. First I start then program and click on "Create a new account"
2. I then leave it at the default "Email account" and click next
3. I then type in my name ex. "John Joe" and my email address ex. "[email protected]" and click next
4. Here is where the problems start (unless I already did something wrong). I'm not sure whether to choose POP or IMAP. I'll guess IMAP and see what happens. Another problem now occurs, what is the name for Yahoo!'s incoming server. I guessed mail.yahoo.com but I don't think that's correct. I then click next
5. It already has the name "johnjoe" here so I just leave it
6. I leave account name alone as well because I have no clue what's going on
7. I finish the account wizard and everything appears to be fine. That is until I click on "Get Mail"
8. After roughly 20 seconds, an Alert message informs me that "Connection to server mail.yahoo.com timed out" So basically, I can't get any of my mail.
Does anyone know what's wrong? I assume it was the incoming server that I entered in. If anyone know's what I did wrong and what I'm supposed to type in, PPPLLLEEAASSEE let me know.