Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

can't find security centre in control panel of XP

• Please log in to reply

pras92003

pras92003

• PipPip
  • 27 posts
hiiiiiii frnds i m facing a strange problem. security centre has vanished from control panel. M using XP. at startup i get an error " "c:\windows\system32\erqqrrup.dll" invalid access to memory. aslo m not able to connect to internet using dial up connection. the connection gets establoished but m not able to open any website. sooooooo plzzzzzz help me. thnx for our help in advance. and kudos to your efforts for running such a good website.

Advertisements

pras92003

pras92003

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
come on m waiitng for your reply guys...where are the moderators..plzzz help me.

pras92003

pras92003

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
sumbdyyyyyyyy plzzzzzzz replyyyyyyyy

please do not bump your thread. Doing so will cause you not to get help. We look for threads with zero replies, so when you bump your thread..it looks as though you are already being helped.

If it has been more than THREE days since your original post, please visit the WAITING ROOM

Edited by Kat, 30 June 2007 - 12:09 AM.