Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Office 2000 Word and Outlook

• Please log in to reply

Silver_Fox

Silver_Fox

• PipPip
  • 44 posts
Hi all

Since upgrading my PC and reloading Office 2000 plus downloading all relevant MS Office patches I have a problem Copying a Word text only document and Pasting into Outlook.
When I try to Paste into Outlook for the first time all I get is a blue round icon with a white question mark. Right clicking on this icon produces what appears to be a floating Picture menu.
If I delete this icon and return to Word and re copy the text and then Paste into Outlook all is ok the second time.
I did not have this problem on my old system and the only difference between the old and re patched Office would seem to be the patches.
I can work round this problem ok, but it is more of a problem for my better half.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Regards to all

Advertisements