Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

24 Ways to increase your RSS subscribers

• Please log in to reply

Allsortgroup

Allsortgroup

I SPAMMED Too Much!

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 905 posts
First, if you are asking "Why do i need to increase my rss subscribers?" then the answer is...

Companys pay you more money to review their product or advertise depending on the amount of rss subscribers you have. Would a company like microsoft want to pay a blog with 10 readers $1,000 to write a review on vista, or pay a blog with 100,000 readers $1,000 to write a review on vista? Obviously the one with the most subscribers. Then their product will get a bigger audiance and more people reading about it.

The 24 ways to increase your RSS subscribers is at the link below...

http://www.kedoa.com...ss-subscribers/

This is extremley helpful to loads of people who have blogs and websites. Let me know if i can add anything to the list, and if my post is good.

:whistling:

Advertisements

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
Nice info, but seems to be a push for the site directly. Not sure if TOS allows this direct advertising unless it's in another section of this forum. Web Development is for people posting with problems.

Ron

Allsortgroup

Allsortgroup

I SPAMMED Too Much!

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 905 posts
Oh, sorry.

Just wanted to share this with other people who have blogs and wahting to increase their rss subscribers.

:whistling:

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
No problem. It is good information, but GTG has other sections for posting this information when there is no problem. FeedBurner seems to be a useful tool, too.

Ron