Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Call of Duty weapon file edit

• Please log in to reply

==SpuD==

==SpuD==

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts
I have hosted a rifles only server and for a laugh left grenades on
ive been trying to turn the damage done by a grenade down

am i doing something wrong?
i open up the .pk3 file
go in and find the grenade file script
open it and look for damage
i then change the inner damage from 120 (which i think is the default) to around 50 (is this the right one to change?)
i then do file save and close it
then when i reopen it it's changed back to 150
this is what i change it to...

WEAPONFILE\weaponType\grenade\weaponClass\grenade\displayName\WEAPON_GERMANGRENADE\AIOverlayDescription\\modeName\Cookable\gunModel\viewmodel_nebelhandgrenate\handModel\viewmodel_hands_new\idleAnim\viewmodel_stielhandgrenate_idle\emptyIdleAnim\viewmodel_stielhandgrenate_empty\fireAnim\viewmodel_stielhandgrenate_throw\holdFireAnim\viewmodel_stielhandgrenate_pull\lastShotAnim\viewmodel_stielhandgrenate_lastthrow\meleeAnim\viewmodel_stielhandgrenate_melee\raiseAnim\viewmodel_stielhandgrenate_pullout\dropAnim\viewmodel_stielhandgrenate_putaway\altRaiseAnim\viewmodel_stielhandgrenate_idle\altDropAnim\viewmodel_stielhandgrenate_idle\weaponSlot\grenade\slotStackable\0\moveSpeedScale\1.2\damage\0\meleeDamage\50\fireDelay\0.1\meleeDelay\0.1\fireTime\1\holdFireTime\0.5\meleeTime\0.66\reloadTime\2\dropTime\0.25\raiseTime\0.25\altDropTime\0.05\altRaiseTime\0.05\fuseTime\5\clipOnly\1\hipIdleAmount\80\idleCrouchFactor\0.5\idleProneFactor\0.15\swayMaxAngle\30\swayLerpSpeed\6\swayPitchScale\0.1\swayYawScale\0.1\swayHorizScale\0.1\swayVertScale\0.1\swayShellShockScale\5\radiantName\mpweapon_stielhandgranate\worldModel\xmodel/weapon_nebelhandgrenate\hudIcon\gfx/icons/[email protected]\modeIcon\\ammoIcon\gfx/icons/[email protected]\ammoName\germangrenade\maxAmmo\999\startAmmo\999\clipName\germangrenade\clipSize\999\sharedAmmoCapName\grenades\sharedAmmoCap\3\dropAmmoMin\0\dropAmmoMax\0\pickupSound\weap_pickup\ammoPickupSound\\pullbackSound\\fireSound\weap_germgrenade_fire\lastShotSound\\reloadSound\weap_fraggrenade_reload\altSwitchSound\\raiseSound\\putawaySound\\noteTrackSoundA\\noteTrackSoundB\\noteTrackSoundC\\noteTrackSoundD\\reticleCenter\gfx/reticle/center_cross.tga\reticleSide\\reticleCenterSize\32\reticleSideSize\16\reticleMinOfs\4\altWeapon\\twoHanded\0\cookOffHold\1\wideListIcon\0\killIcon\gfx/hud/hud@death_steilhandgrenate.tga\wideKillIcon\0\standMoveF\0\standMoveR\1\standMoveU\-1.5\standRotP\0\standRotY\0\standRotR\0\duckedOfsF\-2\duckedOfsR\2\duckedOfsU\-0.2\duckedMoveF\0\duckedMoveR\1\duckedMoveU\-1.5\duckedRotP\0\duckedRotY\0\duckedRotR\0\proneOfsF\-6\proneOfsR\3.5\proneOfsU\0.8\proneMoveF\0\proneMoveR\1\proneMoveU\-1.5\proneRotP\0\proneRotY\0\proneRotR\0\posMoveRate\4\posProneMoveRate\10\standMoveMinSpeed\110\duckedMoveMinSpeed\60\proneMoveMinSpeed\0\posRotRate\5\posProneRotRate\10\standRotMinSpeed\110\duckedRotMinSpeed\60\proneRotMinSpeed\0\explosionRadius\350\explosionInnerDamage\50\explosionOuterDamage\5\projectileSpeed\960\projectileSpeedUp\120\projectileModel\xmodel/projectile_GermanGrenade\projExplosionType\grenade\projExplosionEffect\\projExplosionSound\\projectileTrail\none\projectileTrailTime\1\projectileTrailRadius\32\projImpactExplode\0

is it just inner damage i have to change?

Advertisements