Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

can't enter windows....

• Please log in to reply

Osmosis

Osmosis

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi all, i am new here and i hope someone here can help me out

i turned on my computer one day like usual, it loaded like normal at first. But then once i see my wallpaper, the computer stops loading. I can only see my wallpaper and nothing else. When i press alt-ctrl-delete, it has nothing on it beside diskeeper. (i have diskeeper in my computer) The computer was using windows ME and i am posting this with my brother's computer. I restarted few times but same thing happens everytime. So I tried to go to the safe mode, but same thing happens there. The computer stops loading once i see my wallpaper. Can someone help me out here?? :tazz: ;)

if you need any more information, feel free to ask.

Edited by Osmosis, 11 April 2005 - 07:31 PM.

Advertisements

RavenHeart

RavenHeart

• PipPip
  • 22 posts
have you recently updated your computer from the windows update server and updated your internet explorer also. cause if so then it is the new IE that's causing he problem i think. Because win98 and i think ME too don't work with IE 6 i have had this problem and so have many of my friends who are using either win98 or winME