Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

MS Access Reports

• Please log in to reply

swicklund

swicklund

• PipPip
  • 25 posts
I have a several buttons set up on a form that will automatically set up various reports to be mailed in a .snp format using the command:

DoCmd.SendObject acReport, stDocName, acFormatSNP

What I would like to do, is send multiple reports w/ one email. When I try putting this command multiple times in the code for a button, then it sets up the emails, one after the other.
Any thoughts??? :whistling:

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
http://www.utteracce...amp;type=thread <---this article seems to suggest that you cannot do this with the sendobject function...it has a few options for other methods

lurky

lurky

• PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
Swicklund, I'm not really sure what kind of environment you're using or the actual platform involved. But you might try to work something out with the MS Word mail merge feature. I'm pretty terrible with code, so I'm not even sure you could automate it.

Also, do you have a sharepoint server available? You put the database on the sharepoint server and set it up as a data source for an infopath form, which I know you could automate. You're obviously far, far over my head in terms of writing code so I don't really have anything to help you out with in terms of actually automating it. Just kindof tossing in some logistics in case you hadn't thought of them.