Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Xp Pro windows open very small

• Please log in to reply

cca50

cca50

• Pip
  • 9 posts
Don't know what is going on, but every window I open is only about 3" by 3". I know I can maximize or even go full page(F11), but this is strange. Anyone have an idea how to stop this and at least open the window half screen or larger?
Thanks

Advertisements

jdm

jdm

• PipPip
  • 79 posts

Don't know what is going on, but every window I open is only about 3" by 3". I know I can maximize or even go full page(F11), but this is strange. Anyone have an idea how to stop this and at least open the window half screen or larger?
Thanks

View Post

Size any window manually to the size you want it and then X out of it. When you reopen new windows they should open to the size of which you closed out of the last window.

Did it work?

Jeff

cca50

cca50

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Already tried that Jeff. I know it is supost to work that way, but not now. Any more ideas?
Thanks though

Edited by cca50, 11 April 2005 - 11:39 PM.