Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Kernal_Data_Inpage_Errot

• Please log in to reply

shag11

shag11

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello,
Before I spend alot of money, I need help. My laptop is not working properly. For the first 5-10 minutes it's sometimes okay. The problem is that, the if I click on something, it won't open, or takes forever to open. After awhile, nothing opens at all, from my desktop, or online pages. Please help.

Advertisements

fleamailman

fleamailman

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,383 posts
hi, welcome to geekstogo, suggest having a checkup at the malware section here,
http://www.geekstogo...-Log-t2852.html
but in the long run I would reinstall the system, I reinstall the system ever so often because by doing that both forces one to have backups which is good because the harddrive can die at any point taking ones stuff with it, and also it gets rid of the build up of clutter and conflict has comes from running the same system year after year.