Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Split Window on Web Page

• Please log in to reply

waynf

waynf

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,130 posts
New problem from Waynf: While view web page this a.m. screen showed split window with reduced web page with desktop in bacground. Please advise. I had played with magnifier earlier.

Pls advise.

Advertisements

waynf

waynf

Member 1K

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,130 posts
Please ignore my earlier message yesterday concerning split window .

I have solved it.

waynf

waynf

Member 1K

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,130 posts
This is repost: Split screen or window has returned. Window is actually reduced vertically and I have to continue x-ing maximize. It does not happen every time. I thought by reducing amount of magnification on magnifier would stop it but to no avail.

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
please do a screen capture press PRT SC key
then paste it in MSPaint

then save it as a jpg or gif, and post it...i do not understand what you mean

waynf

waynf

Member 1K

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,130 posts
Response to Gerryf. I cannot print screen, never could, tried copying and sending to MSPain, but it will not allow me to past from clipboard. My Print Screen/Sys Req is and has never reacted. Even tried Cntrl-Prt Scr, but to no avail. Is there another way to do this. By the way a better explanation is as follows: When a web page comes up let us say on my monitor being approx 9" by 5 1/2 inches in height, another web page appears approx 9" wide by 21/2 " in height, with additional static line 1" above original static line. I have to maximize to get the full screen, or increase the size by dropping the border of the static line down.

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
boy, I am sure you are describing that great, but I am at a loss as to what you mean....digital camera?

Comnir

Comnir

• PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
You can try alt+ Prnt Scr or use an application like SnagIt for capturing.

Edited by Comnir, 20 April 2005 - 12:12 AM.