Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

New virus talks to you while doing damage!

• Please log in to reply

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
P2P Trojan Makes PC Talk, Laugh at You, While Erasing Hard Drive

zeropaid.com -- "You have been infected I repeat you have been infected and your system files have been deleted -- Sorry, have a nice day and bye bye." If your computer starts talking to you and tells you that you are infected and your files have been deleted, it's no joke, you have just been infected by the BotVoice.A Trojan.

Ron

Advertisements

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
If you'd like to hear what it sounds like, click here. That's from Panda software's site.

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
blah! normal system voice...yech!

james_8970

james_8970

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,084 posts
:whistling: reminds me of the time a computer started talking then shut off in my school library (then booted back up normally by the next person who used it), still don't know what that was.
James

MoNsTeReNeRgY22

MoNsTeReNeRgY22

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts
haha that voice always makes me laugh

fleamailman

fleamailman

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,383 posts
flea observes all this from his computer running linux, sometimes he misses windows, somehow one does not seem to learn as much as when ones computer is really challenged by malware

Edited by fleamailman, 26 July 2007 - 08:00 AM.

Transience

Transience

Unofficial Music Guru

• Retired Staff
  • 2,448 posts
I think that would probably scare the [bleep] out of me if my computer just started talking to me randomly when I had no idea that anything was wrong.