Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

iTunes!

• Please log in to reply

granoladude

granoladude

• PipPip
  • 25 posts
Alright, I've had just about up to here (levels imaginary ling with hand far above head) with this new version of iTunes. I am currently running v. 7.3.1.3 - completely up to date. However, when I commence burning a CD, it makes note that "The playlist you have chosen is too large to fit on one cd" etc etc. Okay no problem. I shave some songs off and see if I can save time. No luck. Note, I was still below the max for hte CD-R (80 mins). So I get down to nearly 30 minutes for the cd, with only 5 songs. Still says I can't burn because its too large to fit on the CD!!! What the [bleep] is the problem!?

I'm seriously getting fed up with this program and I'm about ready to chuck the whole unit out the window. Do I need an older version of iTunes? (burning always worked before). Has this happened to anyone else?

Thanks in advance guys!

Advertisements

pip22

pip22

Trusted Tech

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,663 posts
Don't know why people insist on using media player applications to burn songs to a CD. Burn directly with a dedicated CD-burning application instead.