Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Yahoo mail/Hotmail will not open on either computer

• Please log in to reply

Cindyismyname

Cindyismyname

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Hello,
We have 1 desktop and 1 laptop computers at home. They are linked to internet via wireless router. We use Speedstream modem with ATT/Yahoo for internet.
For the past 4 or 5 days we cannot sign on to our mail accounts in Yahoo on either computer at home...but we can on at our friend's house on his computer. (this includes Yahoo mail and hotmail)
Do you think this is a virus? I have run several anti-ad and spyware things and they don't come up with anything. I also run AVG. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
(P.S. I have posted a highjack this log also, on the hijack this forum)

Edited by Cindyismyname, 31 July 2007 - 06:58 AM.

Advertisements

Cindyismyname

Cindyismyname

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I figured it out myself and have it all working again. And hey, thanks for the opportunity to post an email here.