Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

photoshop import error

• Please log in to reply

r100fires

r100fires

• Pip
  • 1 posts
HELP!!!! I have Photoshop 4.0 - have been using it for about a year and a half without too many problems. I was just importing photos from my memory card (484 or them!) and about halfway thru it stopped importing... I only got the first half of the photos onto photoshop. I tried several more times.... It says: "ODBC data source internal error: data not found" then it goes on to say: "import unsuccessful nothing was imported. the files or folders selected to import did not contain any supported file types or the files are already in this catalog." The files are NOT in the catalog, so what gives???? I did find the photos (multiple times) on my computer, in another photo program. My husband has also tried to get photos off his memory card (differnet type) - and they won't load in photoshop either! I have tried reinstalling photoshop, but that didn't work. Any ideas????

Advertisements

BlackHalo

BlackHalo

• PipPipPip
  • 266 posts
How about copying the pics to the desktop, then opening them in photoshop? If you open a whole host of pics at once in photoshop, it might cause the program to overwork and crash. Try loading smaller batches of photo's at a time.