Jump to content

Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Looking to replace ribbon.Well

  • Please log in to reply



    New Member

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Well this is not actually for a computer but for my PS2, but you guys know everything here.

It is actually a 7 pin flat flex ribbon.

I was wondering if anyone would know where to get one somewhere in town.

Is that something RadioShack or BestBuy would have?

Or is it something special I should get off the internet?

Any help would be great :whistling:

Edited by Reckless1o1, 12 August 2007 - 01:21 AM.

  • 0


Similar Topics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

As Featured On:

Microsoft Yahoo BBC MSN PC Magazine Washington Post HP