Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Teach Yourself VISUALLY HTML 2nd Edition

• Please log in to reply

Matt L

Matt L

• PipPipPip
  • 275 posts
Anyone ever read this book? I bought this book last year, and I never had the will to read it until now that I'm getting more and more interested in these kind of things. Anyone ever read this book before?

Advertisements

Dragon

Dragon

All Around Computer Nut

• Retired Staff
  • 2,682 posts
I use it as a reference every now and then, but only when I need to do some basic web design and forgot the code for it. I have been using PHP mostly for my websites anymore.

Matt L

Matt L

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 275 posts

I use it as a reference every now and then, but only when I need to do some basic web design and forgot the code for it. I have been using PHP mostly for my websites anymore.

What's the best site to learn?

Dragon

Dragon

All Around Computer Nut

• Retired Staff
  • 2,682 posts
is that site or language you are asking about?

If you are just starting into any kind of web design, it is really best to start with basic HTML. A book I really recommend is HTML for the World Wide Web 5th Edition by Elizabeth Castro. It covers Xhtml and CSS.

If you are looking for a tutorial site to help you learn HTML you can try w3schools.com. I also have a tut for making a basic web page using css at my site. Click here for my tutorial

Edited by Dragon, 28 August 2007 - 07:39 AM.