Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

PC won't boot

• Please log in to reply

wannabe1

wannabe1

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 16,645 posts
http://www.spartante.....DD266-64X64LD

Advertisements

BSNCAPBYY

BSNCAPBYY

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 216 posts
Ok it would be great!

BSNCAPBYY

BSNCAPBYY

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 216 posts
Here is another blue screen that popped up:
BS3.JPG

wannabe1

wannabe1

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 16,645 posts
That points to ram, too...though it includes all kinds of memory, including the video card. As you are on an integrated card, it gets it's memory from the system...or the ram modules.

BSNCAPBYY

BSNCAPBYY

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 216 posts
So know what? Could it be the video card? :s

P.S. The HDD disk you gave me worked, and it passed the testes(short and long), there was a option that said erase drive and i did it(my stuff already was erased) the the bootmgr error was gone but when i tried to install vista the BS popped up and then i tried the xp dvd and it started to install(it used to not go that far) and then errors started to appear and the BS appeared, then i took out the DVD and now a "ntldr is missing" error appeared.

Edited by BSNCAPBYY, 12 September 2007 - 09:43 PM.

wannabe1

wannabe1

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 16,645 posts
Not unless you've added one. The video your machine shipped with is integrated into the motherboard and uses 64MB of the system memory...which is your ram modules.

Video: Intel® Extreme Graphics 3D
64MB Shared memory

All the symptoms you listed in the edit can be RAM related.

BSNCAPBYY

BSNCAPBYY

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 216 posts
Ohhh well I already sended the RMA to spartans a email is suppose to go to my email, if something new comes up i will tell you, thanks for your help, youve been great, i know your trying your best, again thanks!!!

wannabe1

wannabe1

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 16,645 posts
You are quite welcome.

Everything is pointing to that darn RAM. I really think if you get a stick of compatible RAM installed things will go much better for you. :whistling: