Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Two little problems with XP

• Please log in to reply

cvele

cvele

• PipPip
  • 18 posts
Ok first of all I hope I have posted this in the right section :whistling: I have two problems. One of the problems I have is that it seems whenever I restart or turn off, then turn my pc back on later it decides to reset my icons back to thumbnails. This isn't a massive problem but its getting quite annoying now and I can't find any solution to it.
My second problem is a bit more of an issue. Sometimes randomly the password on my user account to log on to XP gets removed. Don't ask how this happens because I have no clue.
I have done a number of scans and I don't have any sort of virus on my pc. Also if it helps I am running Windows XP SP2 and these problems have only started occuring recently. I haven't installed anything or changed anything to my pc that could affect and hope that someone could help. :blink:

Advertisements