For more information on HJT Logs, please click here
Steps required prior to posting your log: (help us to help you)
1. First download and run Ad-aware: Click Here to download
Click the "aawsepersonal.exe" icon and install. Be sure the full system scan, and update tick boxes are checked. When finished scanning, mark everything for removal and get rid of it. (Right-click the window and choose Select All from the drop down menu and click Next).
2. Install ALL Windows critical updates: Click Here
3. If you don't have any anti-virus software on your system, install AVG's very good free version: Click Here. More free tools here
4. Please do not post your logs in someone else's thread. Start a new thread by clicking on New Topic. Do not post your problems into other open logs saying "I have the same issue, here is my log" etc. This gets really confusing for everyone involved. Also, please stay with your original topic when posting follow ups.
5. The "Topic Title" should contain the name of the infection that you are having a problem with e.g. WinTools, http://...sp.html etc. Use the "Topic Description" to include more details. This will help you get faster responses as some people are more familiar with certain infections.
6. Tell us if you're having any problems, and please be specific. Let us know what you've already done to fix it (if anything).
7. If you do not understand a step, do not panic, simply ask for direction and information. We will offer any advice necessary to help you.
8. Please only post your topic once. Duplicate posts will be closed, and just create additional work for the staff members trying to help you.
Please acknowledge in your post that you've followed these required steps prior to posting--or we'll likely refer you to this topic.
If you would like to help us in reading HJT logs and would like to become a member of the staff, please click here
Geeks to Go Admin team