Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

What is the best lcd monitor for a 20' or 22' for the price?

• Please log in to reply

Matt Brownn

Matt Brownn

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
http://www.newegg.co...N82E16824001236 i would suggest this monitor.

Advertisements

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Hi there,

Again this topic is brought up months after the Original Poster has asked for help. It's a fair bet to say that if a topic has not been active for 1 month, there's well and truly no need to contribute unless the OP comes back and continues.

Cheers

Troy

Patrick Wilmes

Patrick Wilmes

• PipPip
  • 22 posts
I know a lot of people hate Acer. But I have an Acer 20" LCD. Model number AL2051W. It is nice and the resolution is pretty amazing. 1680 * 1050. 8MMS response time is great. It comes with two inputs DVI OR VGA. My computer came with VGA so I bought a 8600 GTS and Now I use DVI and It is pretty amazing. I would also recommend if you have that other monitor to hook it to your computer as a second monitor and using that to extend your desktop. I use two monitors and I put stuff like AIM Yahoo MSN Ventrilo and IRC clients all on my second monitor. Having two monitors can help you get stuff done a lot faster and quicker.