Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

My wireless internet with D-Link adapter

• Please log in to reply

Marc102878475

Marc102878475

• Pip
  • 2 posts
My wireless internet all of the sudden started cutting in and out.

I have a D-Link adapter and am connected to my network wirelessly but lately I've had connectivity problems.
Basicaly every once in a while the internet does work and then it doesnt.

The first idea I had was that my D-Link software was trying to connect and my Windows net zero connection wizard where fighting for connection and it would turn on off on off Very anoying especialy when your on msn I have to sign in a billion times.

Some of the things Ive tried reseting the windows zero configuration in the control panel for the services.
Tried re-installing the software the D-Link software not installing it at all. Nothing works same error every time Network connection lost Network connection reconnected this occurs everywhere in my house and its not that I have a bad signal the signal 100 and I surf download like crazy but when I'm surfing every other page I have reload cause the connection is lost then the connection is perfect any ideas would help.

Ps: you guys rock last year I had one problem I couldnt solve and you guys helped me solve it in a total of 1 min hopefully this problem ends up the same.

thanks again and if something isnt clear or you have questions just ask send me and email

thanks
Marc

Advertisements