Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Ati2vag and bluescreen problem! 'driver got stuck in an infini

• Please log in to reply

AppleEater

AppleEater

• Pip
  • 3 posts
hey all,

For about six months i've had this problem on me computer. I havnt really done much about it till now and its really starting to bother me. Okay here it is, see if you can help...

Every i play a 'big' game, like battlefield or ghost recon and stuff, about 2 minutes into the game it freezes, the sounds repeats itself for a while then stops, screen goes blue with writing on it. It says something like 'your driver got stuck in an infinite loop, dumping all physical memory'. The only way to escape this is to restart the computer. Im really hoping someone out there can help me with this one.

thanks heaps

AppleEater

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
This is probably caused by a faulty graphics card because games like Battlefield and Ghost Recon make heavy demands that a faulty card would error out on, whereas a good one wouldn't.

Peat Moss

Peat Moss

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
I'm confused with the multi posts , could of sworn I posted a answer about updating your ATI drivers . If your still stuck try goggle .

http://www.google.co...=...vag&spell=1