Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Black Screen

• Please log in to reply

collrest

collrest

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
Oh my god. I finally got it to work. The i guess was forceablely down into the socket forcing some pin to bend down and thus not go into the pin hole.( Sorry Computer) So after spending 2 hours fixing it, it work. I felt sooo excited to see my computer booting up. I was overjoyed for the matter of fact. In my life for some reason, my computer always have a problem, after when i fix it, there always another problem. I mean always, it a never ending cycle. After when i fix the boot up, a new problem occur, Hard drive boot error. Well time to fix it. Thanks a bunch members of Geeks to Go!. I really appeciate that you guys helped me in every ways.

Fixed the hard driver error. Now time to get back my graphic card and memory back >.>

Edited by collrest, 08 September 2007 - 11:16 PM.

Advertisements

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Sounds like you had a lucky break! I'm glad you got it sorted, thanks for letting us know!

Good luck getting your stuff back off your brother :whistling: