Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

EA Games airborne - graphics card issue

• Please log in to reply

matt pearce

matt pearce

• PipPip
  • 71 posts
i bought ea games Medal of honour Airborne today...i was very careful to read the spec on the back of the game and the minimum graphics card supported was 128mb, i have a RADEON X600 256 mb graphics card, so i thought this would be supported. However, when i loaded and try to run the game i get a message saying that my graphics card is not supported.

is there anyway i can get the game running without having to get a new graphics card?

Very annoying!!!

Cheers

Matt

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
well, I suggest this for starters:

http://www.geekstogo...ne-t170269.html

more specifically post #8

This is cross referenced by http://forum.eagames...e61d1587085f82b

If you had read the rest of the requirements it said ati x1300pro or better AND pixel shader 3 support. This means the x800, x850, x700, x600, x300 are not supported.

These requirements are going to be for most of the next gen games. This means bioshock, airborne, crysis, and so forth.

matt pearce

matt pearce

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
Thanks starjax

I contacted EA tech support and i got a similar answer, it's very frustrating! especially when i went to the trouble of checking on the back of the game box which said 128mb minimum graphics card!!! My Pc is only a 14months old aswell.