Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

I need some calculus video tutorials

• Please log in to reply

joshuagor44

joshuagor44

• PipPip
  • 54 posts
My teacher this year sucks at explaining things. On top of that, I can't understand a word she says. The notes seem simple enough, but when it gets to actual examples, they don't help at all. The rest of my class and I are really annoyed because we know the calculus we're doing now (limits and continuity) is supposed to be very easy, but she's making it impossible to learn.

Anyway, are there any video tutorials out there for calculus? I did some Googling, and found this: http://www.calculus-...tuff/phobe.html. I'd just like to know if there's anything better.

Thanks a lot.

Advertisements

Chopin

Chopin

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,639 posts
Yeah. I wish I could get a trigonometry textbook... that would be so fun (yeah right, I haven't even done Algebra II).

Maiestas

Maiestas

eh...

• Retired Staff
  • 1,481 posts
This is what I use when I need to review certain concepts

http://archives.math...isual.calculus/

james_8970

james_8970

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,084 posts
Interesting....bookmarked. :whistling:
James

nysphere

nysphere

spammer

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Spam removed. Spammer banned. :)

Edited by Kat, 04 August 2008 - 10:16 PM.