Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Cant rollback to WMP 10

• Please log in to reply

luis555

luis555

• PipPip
  • 22 posts
Ok so I need wmp10 to synk my mp3 player cuz it doesnt work with wmp11, i tried rollingback to 10 by goin to the control panel and add or remove programs and clicking remove and it'll ask if i wanna roll back to the previews version, so i do that and in like a second it comes back saying that rollbak was successful but it didnt change anything, and the runtime thing can only be taken off after you've actuallyed rolledback.

i read somewhere that there should be some "Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.0.0" that i have to uninstall before i can uninstall wmp11, but the closest thing i have to that is "microsoft .NET framework 2.0" and i dont know if its the same thing but im affraid of uninstalling it and then it'll make my computer be even more screwy.

ive already uninstalled all the wmp11 updates and hotfixes but i simply cant rollback to 10, i even tried installing 11 again and then rollingback which didnt do anythin different. and i cant system restore to back when i had 10. so can ANYONE help me out with this? it'll be very appreciated

Advertisements