Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

SharePoint Migration

• Please log in to reply

ssalter

ssalter

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
:whistling:
I have a Standard server 2003 OS running on a remote server Via 1and1 Hosting and am out of thier support guidlines.
the server has all but cut off connections, i only have the one session still functioning out of 100+ profiles (think its a virus issue) the only reason i still have access is that i have not loged off! (i hade to loog off everyone to do some file management) situatioin is that this, the SharePoint site holds alot of sensitive company info that i CANNOT loose. i think a restart will clear the problem or even using thier recovery option, but i cannot risk loosing the data on the SharePoint site. i have tried to follow the Microsoft provided tools and instructions but am failing. i realy need some advanced help on this. it has gotten out of my relm of experience. i will call Microsoft and pay the fee but i want to try yall out and see if there is any help to be had.
Cheers,
a response will be appreacted ill be keeping an eye out for it. i have been trying to backup and migrate this for 2.5 days! please help

Advertisements