Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Program aren't loading

• Please log in to reply

t1d3troitboi

t1d3troitboi

• Pip
  • 6 posts
I'm having trouble with a few programs AIM6, WMP11 and IE7. With AIM and WMP 11 I'll click on them but they woun't load up. I have tried to reinstall them but still have the same trouble. With IE 7 (I know about firefox but the sites I need won't work with it) on some sites I'll click on a link and then it will just sit there. I have given it more than enough time to be able to load and have check with friends to see if the site work for them and it does... I have tried to use tools on it and the page just sits there not loading. I thought that it might be some type of virus or malware but I have ran AVG, LSPfix, winsockxpfix and check hijack, it is looking clean... Please Help! I have add hijack log just in case..

Attached File  HiJackThis_log.txt   6.1KB   137 downloads

Advertisements

atearwhofellnot

atearwhofellnot

• PipPip
  • 64 posts
Hi Thanks for posting, A few questions for you... When did this start happening. Did these problems start shortly or right after installing a new program? Have you tried a system restore?