Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

MSN 7.0

• Please log in to reply

sophie995

sophie995

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
Msn 7.0 will not let me send a message.
It loads up then im onto my screen with all my contacts.... oo wait weres all my contact names... and the name of the groups there in... mmm this is weird... oo let me try and speak to one.... ooo its not letting me... a message comes up saying sorry you couldnt talk 2 bla bla bla, please try again. So i do.. and the message comes up again... this is like my 7th time downloading it, and the same problems happend! :mad:
Im really anoyed about this cause its ment to be really good! :tazz:

Please please please help me out if you do no what the problem is!
Sophie

Advertisements

Michael

Michael

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 1,869 posts
First check if it is allowed by your Firewall! then download it and save it to you hard drive. Then do this,

1. Go to "Start", the "Run"
2. Type in "RunDll32 advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection %windir%\INF\msmsgs.inf,BLC.Remove" and press enter
3. Restart and it will be gone.

Then reinstall it.

Michael

Michael

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 1,869 posts
First check if it is allowed by your Firewall! then download it and save it to you hard drive. Then do this,

1. Go to "Start", the "Run"
2. Type in "RunDll32 advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection %windir%\INF\msmsgs.inf,BLC.Remove" and press enter
3. Restart and it will be gone.

Then reinstall it.