Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Microsoft Flight Simulator X

• Please log in to reply

Tal

Tal

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 2,138 posts
Just dropped in to say - you're an awesome mother, and I hope you'll manage to run the game on the computer - Flight Simulator X is quite a nice game :)

Advertisements

lhp

lhp

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
Thank you for the kind words. It is so neat to get to talk with folks from all over the world.
In March 2000, my husband, I and our 2 boys spent 2 weeks in Israel. It was the most amazing trip we have ever taken.

Our youngest special needs son still talks about riding a camel and finding a coin at Larzerus' tomb.
We saw so many things through DJ's eyes that we would have missed as adults.
We are very blessed!!

lhp

lhp

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
I just wanted to let you know that the CPU is in the shop as we speak (well, type) having the recommended graphics card and upgrade in power. Our local store had exactly what was recommended and while they were higher priced than on the internet, they only charged a total of $15.00 to install them. All in all, we felt it was a fair deal.

They have been in our neighborhood for at least 15 years and have a great reputation.

Now, all we have to do is wait for the cost of that yoke "thingy" to come down from $150.00!!!!

Thanks again guys, my little one realizes that you are the reason he is getting these things!!!
I would have never had the confidence or knowledge to do this on our own!!!

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Okay that's great, if the store is supplying and installing, then they should provide a warranty on the parts and labour, just in case anything goes wrong down the track...

Let us know how it goes! You might have to adjust the graphics settings a bit, you should be able to turn things on to "high", I'm not sure what other settings there are, but it should run much smoother and look nicer :)