Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

There is one thing I just cant unerstand!

• Please log in to reply

Tamarce

Tamarce

• Pip
  • 3 posts
You are a nice site and all,once you enter :) The home page is full of spyware that my noscript detected(i know their names)like intellitxt.And I wonder...if you can not protect your OWN website...I don't even need to continue.Or is this all your setup?And whats up with the stopzilla advertisment?It's a virus!Everybody knows that!And when I think about the fact that i wanted to join your academy :) :wave:!!!!!!!!!

Advertisements

Tamarce

Tamarce

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Please DO correct if I am wrong,with a prof and I will apologize :) !

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
Excuse me, but we have no spyware on our site. Who has said that Stopzilla is a virus? Can you show us some proof of that? And Intellitxt is not spyware, it's an advertising tool. Perhaps you should join our training program - we have some of the best malware removal experts running our training program, many of whom are Microsoft MVPs and recognized for their work in this area, and they'd be happy to teach you to properly identify viruses and other malware.

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
Proof? Here you go:

IntelliTXT @ Wikipedia

List of Rogue and Suspect malware programs (you won't find Stopzilla there).

The products are neither endorsed or supported by Geeks to Go. They are simply advertisements used to support the free help offered here.

We do appreciate your feedback concern.

Tamarce

Tamarce

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Maybe,maybe I am wrong.That is why I asked for a prof and said to apologize! I was browsing the site and done a little research so maybe I wasn't looking at the right spots.I liked the site and i was angry for not being perfect! These last few months all I do is worry about spyware and get nervous if my scanner finds one,so maybe i started thinking that everything is infected!Castlecops redirected to your website to study in your academy and since I am wrong I would like to be tour student to be proven wrong.Thank your for your feedback hope to accept my application form!

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
Welcome to GeekU! :)

spoon007

spoon007

I R N0tSmRt

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
just gotta say geek u is the best in every "anti" thing...i got complete faith in geek u!!! U ROCK GUYZ!!!!