Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Two million post thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

keithr128

keithr128

• PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
Hey Don, is that smiley in your sig drinking absinthe?

Advertisements

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP

I went to a Chinese restaurant and found out its the year of the rat

I was born in the year of the rat

Transience

Transience

Unofficial Music Guru

• Retired Staff
  • 2,448 posts
I'm a monkey myself

keithr128

keithr128

• PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

I went to a Chinese restaurant and found out its the year of the rat

I was born in the year of the rat

People born in the Year of the Rat are noted for their charm and attraction for the opposite sex. They work hard to achieve their goals, acquire possessions, and are likely to be perfectionists. They are basically thrifty with money. Rat people are easily angered and love to gossip. Their ambitions are big, and they are usually very successful. They are most compatible with people born in the years of the Dragon, Monkey, and Ox.

keithr128

keithr128

• PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

I'm a monkey myself

People born in the Year of the Monkey are the erratic geniuses of the cycle. Clever, skillful, and flexible, they are remarkably inventive and original and can solve the most difficult problems with ease. There are few fields in which Monkey people wouldn't be successful but they have a disconcerting habit of being too agreeable. They want to do things now, and if they cannot get started immediately, they become discouraged and sometimes leave their projects. Although good at making decisions, they tend to look down on others. Having common sense, Monkey people have a deep desire for knowledge and have excellent memories. Monkey people are strong willed but their anger cools quickly. They are most compatible with the Dragon and Rat.

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
Keith, I was born in the Year of the Rabbit - besides being a prolific breeder, what are my attributes?

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
i was born in 82 (just saying that to make the old folk mad) no idea what "year" that was

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
This seems appropriate, as I know you're a dog person. You're year of the dog.

People born in the Year of the Dog possess the best traits of human nature. They have a deep sense of loyalty, are honest, and inspire other people¡¦s confidence because they know how to keep secrets. But Dog People are somewhat selfish, terribly stubborn, and eccentric. They care little for wealth, yet somehow always seem to have money. They can be cold emotionally and sometimes distant at parties. They can find fault with many things and are noted for their sharp tongues. Dog people make good leaders. They are compatible with those born in the Years of the Horse, Tiger, and Rabbit.

Well, Monkeyboy wants to annoy the old people, but this old person is actually feeling pretty good today. I ran a 5K this morning, and came in 23rd out of 150+ runners. In addition, I took 1st place in my age group (45-49), and was 4th among all the 40+ age group. I completed the race in 25:11 (80 degree temps and 41% humidity - it was HOT).

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts

*sari blames ruthandtroy for killing the thread.

*ruthandtroy runs off with a sob and a whimper...

keithr128

keithr128

• PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Keith, I was born in the Year of the Rabbit - besides being a prolific breeder, what are my attributes?

People born in the Year of the Rabbit are articulate, talented, and ambitious. They are virtuous, reserved, and have excellent taste. Rabbit people are admired, trusted, and are often financially lucky. They are fond of gossip but are tactful and generally kind. Rabbit people seldom lose their temper. They are clever at business and being conscientious, never back out of a contract. They would make good gamblers for they have the uncanny gift of choosing the right thing. However, they seldom gamble, as they are conservative and wise. They are most compatible with those born in the years of the Sheep, Pig, and Dog.

Advertisements

don77

don77

Malware Expert

• Retired Staff
  • 18,526 posts

Well, Monkeyboy wants to annoy the old people, but this old person is actually feeling pretty good today. I ran a 5K this morning, and came in 23rd out of 150+ runners. In addition, I took 1st place in my age group (45-49), and was 4th among all the 40+ age group. I completed the race in 25:11 (80 degree temps and 41% humidity - it was HOT).

Well done sari :whistling:

Year of the Dragon for me

here you can check yourself out

http://chinese.astro...com/dragon.html

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,649 posts
Tiger for me .... and of course my wife is the Dragon so one of us is good and the other is evil :whistling:

Tigers may not be the king of the jungle, but these striped cats are no softies! Magnetic and self-possessed, Tigers are born leaders. They have an air of authority that prompts others to fall in line, which is exactly how they like it. Although they are magnetically charming and fun to be around, Tigers like to go it alone sometimes too. A Tiger's main interest is in following its ambitions -- and maintaining control.

Tigers are courageous beyond compare and generally come out ahead in battle, be it in the boardroom or the bedroom. Seduction is one area where the Tiger is definitely king! Noble and warm-hearted, Tigers have a natural, raw appeal that's extremely attractive to other Signs. They're not just about attraction, though; ever on the side of right, Tigers will fight the good fight to the bitter end if the cause is worthy. Opponents are wise to fear this feline.

bobmad

bobmad

• PipPipPip
  • 344 posts
I'm year of sheep wife is tiger....

somehow I don't know if this is the best pairing.

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts

I'm year of sheep wife is tiger....

somehow I don't know if this is the best pairing.

Are we discussing bedroom antics now? I thought this was a family-friendly forum :whistling:

http://www.c-c-c.org.../zodiac/pig.htm
I'm a pig, oink oink. Somehow, some of those comments are true about me... interesting!

MoNsTeReNeRgY22

MoNsTeReNeRgY22

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

The spunky Monkey is the original party animal!

:whistling: