Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Two million post thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
:) That's the one! Royal sweetness :) What a great looking engine ;) Oh my, you have graced this thread :wave:

380kW = 510HP
700Nm = 516ft/lb (is that the one Americans use?)

Oh how I love it :)

Yes the little one is doing very well, he's 4 weeks tomorrow. I think we're slowly starting to see a routine downpat, my wife is always saying "oh no, he's going to stuff up my day again" and I'm thinking "your days always get stuffed up"... :) But he's great, I just love giving him cuddles and play-times, we read books and look outside and look in the mirror and go for walks along the beach etc...

Advertisements

zorba the geek

zorba the geek

• PipPipPip
  • 758 posts
Hi troy!I'm glad you fancy those pictures.As for me,i'm a peugeot-man.There are only 2 good things wich came out of france:french fries and the peugeot907.6ltr.V12engine,500break horse power.The second photo shows the 12intake valves,the body is carbonfibre. :)

Edited by zorba the geek, 26 September 2007 - 10:49 AM.

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
i'd rather one of These

zorba the geek

zorba the geek

• PipPipPip
  • 758 posts
WOW!!!!! :) The difference between us shows up quiet clearly,i'm the road-hog and you're the connoisseur!Nice taste! :wave:

jaxisland

jaxisland

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts

i'd rather one of These

Just a nicer version of a 1987 honda civic :)

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
riiiiiiigghhhtt

jaxisland

jaxisland

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts
Its a nice car, I would paint it black with blood red on the indents on the side, with full black tint.

Make it look like a modern day batmobile.

zorba the geek

zorba the geek

• PipPipPip
  • 758 posts

i'd rather one of These

Just a nicer version of a 1987 honda civic :wave:

ooooch,that hurts :)

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
the niftiest thing (in my opinion) about the veyron is that to get it street legal in most countries...they had to put a speed governer on it...but instead of just putting on a permanent governer...they put a key hole in the floor...to go top speed you have to put a key into it and turn it to "unluck" the governer...that also initiates the "shape shifting" features (where the front of the car will lower...and other body modifications occur)

zorba the geek

zorba the geek

• PipPipPip
  • 758 posts
The driver must, using a special key (the "Top Speed Key"), toggle the lock to the left of his seat in order to use the maximum speed of 408.47 km/h (253.81 mph). The key functions only when the vehicle is at a stop when a checklist then establishes whether the car—and its driver—are ready to enable 'top speed' mode. If all systems are go, the rear spoiler retracts, the front air diffusers close and the ground clearance, normally 12.4 cm (4.9 inches), drops to 6.6 cm (2.6 inches).
I remember seeing it at "Top Gear",according to jeremy the handling in towntraffic is a nightmare.But once on the open road.......Sweet dreams are made of this........!

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP

"Top Gear",

best car show ever! i'm so glad they started the new season...and that it's on BBC america

zorba the geek

zorba the geek

• PipPipPip
  • 758 posts

"Top Gear",

best car show ever! i'm so glad they started the new season...and that it's on BBC america

Yea,i love those guy's.Jeremy was racing the bugatti against a sesna128plane.They dont mince their words.Btw:jaxisland,is that the color you had in mind?!Please dont touch,it's still fresh :)

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
I'd still rather the Force6. It's the released-to-customer version of the DriF6 car, but this one has fancier bodykit and interior options. The DriF6 is based directly off a Typhoon, which I also wouldn't be complaining with :)

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
FPVDriF6
Group: GeekU Freshman

:)

jaxisland

jaxisland

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts
thats exactly the color I was thinking of zorba, now thats a sweet car :)