Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Two million post thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

jaxisland

jaxisland

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts
Enjoy the show. Im hooked on Beauty and the Geek right now, dang show cracks me up

Advertisements

Tal

Tal

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 2,138 posts
The only shows I watch are Seinfeld and Top Gear :)

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
ooohhh topgear! great show....seinfeld...eh...take it or leave it

zorba the geek

zorba the geek

• PipPipPip
  • 758 posts

ooohhh topgear! great show....seinfeld...eh...take it or leave it

Oooohhh goody gooooody,we're back at talking about cars again!!sari won't be pleased :)

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
sari can take a hike....top gear is awesome!......wonder if they'll ever show the stig's face?

zorba the geek

zorba the geek

• PipPipPip
  • 758 posts

sari can take a hike....top gear is awesome!......wonder if they'll ever show the stig's face?

*zorba will drive sari where ever she wants to go :) dsenette,you're not the only one whoes wondering!!...........Was sure this had been on here somewhere before but i can't seem to find it, some think it's a rally driver and fromhis style of driving i would say it probably is, there was rumours of his name but i forget now... sorry not very helpful really...Aha found it!! The first Stig was Perry Mcarthy ( ig.shtml ) though some people also quoted french driver Nicolas Minassian in the running but the new stig hasn't came to light yet.....he has a slightly more ragged driving style leading the thoughts in the direction of a rally driver rather than a track racer though this could just be subterfuge to throw people of the scent and it could still be Macarthy.....or perhaps Colin McRae has found something to do?.....someone has suggested it's this guy but I don't think so. sft42 Mon 10/5/2004 The rumour I heard was that The Stig was not now one guy, but that each motor manufacturer sent their own driver. This way they get the best out of each car and the BBC can refute any accusations of bias - after all given the visibility of Top Gear these days it's quite a PR disaster if the car posts a so-so lap-time. So effectively The Stig is now just a set of overalls... notthatsure Wed 09/6/2004 question 44735

Edited by zorba the geek, 03 October 2007 - 03:34 PM.

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts

I think dsenette, jaxisland and I should band together and poke fun at the Aussies, cause they talk weird! Banana bender? My thoughts were probably the same as the monkey's, and it sounded painful! :)

To tell you the truth, I'd never heard of it before either, as you can probably tell from my first response to it... Must be something those Cockroaches hold against us...

after 17,000+ posts (of completely useless junk)

Got that right :wave:

uglymaggot

uglymaggot

• PipPip
  • 97 posts
LOST & Scrubs are 2 good shows
Top Gear is cool

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
One of my very favourite TV shows is/was Friends! I also enjoy Top Gear.

jaxisland

jaxisland

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts
I feel like such a loser Ive never seen Top Gear or heard of it till now :)

Advertisements

james_8970

james_8970

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,084 posts
House is the best show on earth. You cannot disagree with me till you have actually seen a full episode!
James

Edited by james_8970, 03 October 2007 - 11:30 PM.

uglymaggot

uglymaggot

• PipPip
  • 97 posts
Simpsons :) & Family Guy are the best shows ever made

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
*FPVDriF6 doesn't even have a tv...

jaxisland

jaxisland

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts

*FPVDriF6 doesn't even have a tv...

You got to be kidding me??? Really?

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
We have a TV, but if I lived by myself, chances are I would hardly ever watch it. I mostly watch because someone else has turned it on. I do have some shows I like - The Office, Two and a Half Men, Rules of Engagement - but I mostly watch those shows because my husband started watching them.