Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Two million post thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

jaxisland

jaxisland

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts
At night my xbox 360 helps me relax, but the only shows that I "schedule" to watch is The Office, 24, Nip/Tuck.

Advertisements

zorba the geek

zorba the geek

• PipPipPip
  • 758 posts

*FPVDriF6 doesn't even have a tv...

You got to be kidding me??? Really?

jaxisland,you should know the drill!First you fall in love,then you get married and have a kid.After that, the time to buy a TV has come!!!! :)

jaxisland

jaxisland

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts

*FPVDriF6 doesn't even have a tv...

You got to be kidding me??? Really?

jaxisland,you should know the drill!First you fall in love,then you get married and have a kid.After that, the time to buy a TV has come!!!! :wave:

I was totally messed up, I bought a home theatre system, then fell in love, then married, then kid. I must not of read that section of the manual :)

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP

I bought a home theatre system, then fell in love with it, then this lady showed up and ruined "our" relationship, then she went and had kids, man i miss my home theater system, and the rest of the cool stuff i had when i was single

FIXT! :)

uglymaggot

uglymaggot

• PipPip
  • 97 posts
my heart felt sympathy goes out to all of you who have lost cool stuff.
I am now aware of the rule zorba the geek mentioned thanks i was completely unaware of this fact :)

Edited by uglymaggot, 04 October 2007 - 10:09 AM.

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
Well, let's see here. My husband and I are approaching our 17th anniversary. We have a home theater system and a flat panel high definition TV. I bought the necessary cables and hooked up the TV in order to get the high def working correctly.

We have a 3 PC network that I maintain. Our house is fully wired for network connectivity in just about every room, which I insisted on. We have a 100 meg hub in the basement that all of our PCs use to get to the FIOS high speed router - a hub that I purchased and connected.

Guess my husband is the lucky one, eh?

jaxisland

jaxisland

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts
:wave: :) :) I hope you all pray for me tomorrow, I have family court tomorrow again, I am struggling to gain custody of my son from a very irresponsible mother, but its hard. My advice, dont get married, adopt a kid, and dont let them know you have a 7.1 surround system with a 60" Samsung DLP HDTV with 3 HDMI ports, 4 component inputs, optical audio :) its too difficult to talk about, I need some water

jaxisland

jaxisland

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts

Well, let's see here. My husband and I are approaching our 17th anniversary. We have a home theater system and a flat panel high definition TV. I bought the necessary cables and hooked up the TV in order to get the high def working correctly.

We have a 3 PC network that I maintain. Our house is fully wired for network connectivity in just about every room, which I insisted on. We have a 100 meg hub in the basement that all of our PCs use to get to the FIOS high speed router - a hub that I purchased and connected.

Are you accepting references for a tennant :)

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
No, but I could use a maid.

uglymaggot

uglymaggot

• PipPip
  • 97 posts

well, let's see here. My husband and I are approaching our 17th anniversary. We have a home theater system and a flat panel high definition TV. I bought the necessary cables and hooked up the TV in order to get the high def working correctly.

:) :wave: :) :) :wub:PM me if it does not work out :) ;) :P :pepsi:

Advertisements

zorba the geek

zorba the geek

• PipPipPip
  • 758 posts

I bought a home theatre system, then fell in love with it, then this lady showed up and ruined "our" relationship, then she went and had kids, man i miss my home theater system, and the rest of the cool stuff i had when i was single

FIXT! :wave:

Sorry dsnette,this time you're toooooo slow!jaxisland fixed it all by himself,still got his home theater system and he is single again!The moral of the story is dont mess with a mans home cinema!Btw:jaxisland ,i think you should watch TopGear!To compare a Buggatti with a Honda Civic.......?A mistake frantique will never make(she watches TopGear) :)

jaxisland

jaxisland

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts

To compare a Buggatti with a Honda Civic.......?

I will have to find when the show is on around here, but it was completly intentional, every now and again, someone has to knock the monkey down a few pegs, keeps him honest. I was simply doing a public service :)

zorba the geek

zorba the geek

• PipPipPip
  • 758 posts

To compare a Buggatti with a Honda Civic.......?

I will have to find when the show is on around here, but it was completly intentional, every now and again, someone has to knock the monkey down a few pegs, keeps him honest. I was simply doing a public service :)

Another TV channel you should watch is The Discovery Channel!In case you don't know,monkeys are known to be crafty,cheeky,smart&noisy baggers!If you try knock down a monkey,he just climbs UP neverDOWN!You can shake the tree as much as you like,he'll just make a lot of noise and throws sticks at you! :) Btw:i know it was intentional,the honda looks moore like the peugeot! :wave:

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP

I will have to find when the show is on around here,

it's on BBC america if you catch that....i forget what night it's on though....maybe tuesday?

jaxisland

jaxisland

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts
I dont think I even get BBC America, lol.