Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Two million post thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Tal

Tal

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 2,138 posts
Hmm. I'm not into Classical Music, but my parents are way into this, they're music freaks.

Advertisements

zorba the geek

zorba the geek

• PipPipPip
  • 758 posts

Posting spam will get you banned. ~Johanna

*zorba thinks Ioan6 got the wrong song!His is a old beatles song"I say Hello and Johanna says GOODBYE" :) :)

Tal

Tal

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 2,138 posts
We had an earthquake today :) Apparently. People have been reporting moving chairs, but I slept as a rock.

Anyway, must have been the rain :) Really really strong rains all day and night :)

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
We've had rain forecast every day for the past 12 days and so far not a drop - just beautiful, sunny and even a little hot. Looks very much like a storm this afternoon, but who knows... if I blink I might miss it :)

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
It must have held off just for us, it rained all last night :) But it was hot today :)

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
So, Troy, how are your new digs and how's the bub?

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts

So, Troy, how are your new digs and how's the bub?

Erm, explain digs?

Reuben is doing just awesome, he's almost 12 weeks now, he's sleeping through the night for a while now, lots of smiles, "talking" to mummy and daddy (he says "ooooohh, ooohh, ooooohh".....). He's also on top of the charts according to the doctor, he's so big and healthy! His latest trick is reaching for something and grabbing it, although this is just in the beginning stages and he often grabs nothing.

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
He is sooooo beautiful. I so envy you ... I really love being with babies - I think they get more than we give them credit for.
Digs ... new place of residence ... didn't you move recently?

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Oh yeah, place of residence... It's great! It's so much bigger, and we just have to finish unpacking... :)

By the way, isn't it Schoolies now? If you need me to visit someone (i.e. the watch house or something), just send me a PM :)

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
I'm not too worried (for everyone who reads this other than Troy ... my third son just finished his final year of school two weeks ago and is going on "schoolies" to the Gold Coast where Troy lives, next Sunday for a week) - he's been having schoolies at home for the past two weeks (in between working as a barman at the local golf club) and to be really honest I look forward to having my house back - it's been full of 18 years olds .... coming, going, sleeping, washing their clothes, missing in the toilet! .... my daughter and I are planning to paint our nails and walk around in our undies whithout fear of someone wandering in.

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP

my daughter and I are planning to paint our nails and walk around in our undies whithout fear of someone wandering in.

*dsenette wanders in
you're never safe

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
You'll get your nails painted :)

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
wouldn't be the first time.....all through highschool my best friend was a girl....i've had my nails painted ALOT

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
How about your legs waxed?

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP