Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Good laptop manufactures

• Please log in to reply

jackflash1991

jackflash1991

• PipPipPip
  • 610 posts
Just had the thought of maybe getting a laptop to play around with. I have never really payed that much attention to laptops. If I can can find one that is affordable and reliable I might get one. I'm looking for a good 2gb, higher RPM hard drive (IDK if they have 7,200rpm drives for laptops), Vista, a good video card (it would probably have to be a DX9 card), and a Core 2 Duo. I really like the idea that I can take a computer with me and if I get bored, I can just whip it out and start gaming or surfing the web. I'm probably not going to get one right away but if I see a good deal on one I might. So what are some good sites for laptops?

Edited by jackflash1991, 21 September 2007 - 07:22 PM.

Advertisements