Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Crysis BetaKey Giveaway...

• Please log in to reply

Blak-Phoenix

Blak-Phoenix

• Pip
  • 9 posts
The other day i received my Crysis Beta Key and have been playing it and WOW!!! I do have a spare key which was given to me by mistake, which i am willing to pass out (no im not gonna charge for it coz thats sooo low). So anyway, if any of you have been itching to play the game, here's your chance before it comes out!

Havnt decided who will get it, but i guess its 1sdt in gets it.. i only have 1 spare but yea...

The Beta download is 1.4GB btw... So not too bad, but still quite big, also if you have less than a 6800, dont bother as you wont be able to play this BETA, there is still al lot of optimization going on for the final product.

Who's liking the game so far? I certainly am!

Mind you, this isnt just a key, its also a VIP pass which gives you a subscription to fileplanet for 5-days, giving you demos and free games for the 5 days which when downloaded will last forever.

NEW NEWS ON CRYSIS! The demo has now been pushed back till the 26th October, but will now come with the Sandbox editor!!! Final game is still set to relase on the 16th November. all info here: http://www.incrysis....pic.php?id=9332

Edited by Blak-Phoenix, 21 September 2007 - 09:12 PM.

Advertisements

ADNoland

ADNoland

• PipPipPip
  • 230 posts
so what do you have to do, beg to get it? :)

Blak-Phoenix

Blak-Phoenix

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Haha, nah nothing like that. Im trying to work out if that key will actually work. If it does, maybe do a guessing game, 1st person to get the answer right or something? something a bit fun.

Ive updated my original post with some more info about it.. its NOT just a key.. :)