Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

live messenger will not sign in

• Please log in to reply

spoon007

spoon007

I R N0tSmRt

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
k i got a problem with Live Messenger. I cant sign in. and when i try to sign in i find my internet connection going off and then comes on again, when it says live messenger can't sign in because my internet connection is not established or something. And at some times it says you cannot connect at this moment. The service is temporarily unavailable and retry later. MY GOD I NEED TO TALK TO MY FRIENDS!!!!!!! :)

what should i do???? :wave:

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
Perhaps you should investigate why your internet disconnects at this time. Any pattern to it? Only on Messenger? This could also be an ISP T&C clause. Stranger things have happened.

spoon007

spoon007

I R N0tSmRt

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
dude i seriously dont know how...but suddenly this happened. I shut down my computer yesterday and removed my modem plug. I put it on today and put in the modem and started using live messenger AND IT WORKED!!! your right strange things do happen. thanx for your trouble. sorry i disturbed you all. :)