Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Think You're the Only One with Office Problems?

• Please log in to reply

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
http://office.micros...2255591033.aspx

Microsoft employee spills the beans on co-workers and their mishaps with their own Office program. Enlightening reading for the user having problems - if they stuff it up, we sure are going to as well! :)

Advertisements

piper

piper

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 2,459 posts
Thanks, Troy!! :)

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP

Replying-all to huge mailing lists

that's the WORST!!! i've made ALOT of globally available distribution groups here at work...and people use them for everything "goin to the bar this weekend?", "craig's office smells like cabbage...what's going on?" etc..

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Topic Starter
  • Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Is that supposed to be Dave's office? :)

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
no....craig's office for sure (i even set his computer to start up and give him a message every day "YOU SMELL LIKE CABBAGE")

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Topic Starter
  • Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Oh, that must have been the guy I advised to reformat... :)

reyra

reyra

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Getting instant messages (IMs) during presentations. Once the presentation is going, IM notifications inevitably pop up on the screen. This tends to happen most when you're presenting in front of hundreds of people. "Yo! How did the [blind-date/colonoscopy/armed-robbery] go?" "Hi, [term of endearment]! I can't wait to [verb] your [adjective][noun] [now/tonight/again/forever]!" I'm told that the latest version of Office fixes this. Let's hope so.

this is totally true