Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Audio cd burning problem

• Please log in to reply

bmwmikect

bmwmikect

• PipPip
  • 18 posts
I have XP, a fairly new computer with lots of memory, and run Sonic Roxio DigitalMedia Plus. The problem is the only way I can burn a audio cd is if I reboot my computer each time. If I don't it spits the cd out and tells me to put in a new blank cd. Of course that cd is ruined, and I have to reboot to burn a fresh one. I tried to burn the new Radiohead cd today, after I rebooted and it worked fine, but when I wanted to burn another copy right after for a freind, it spit the cd out at me and told me to insert a blank cd. Anybody have any ideas? Thanks in advance, mike

Advertisements

Titan8990

Titan8990

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,189 posts
I would start by trying different software to burn with. A good free program is CD Burner XP.

bmwmikect

bmwmikect

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
Thank you titan!

Titan8990

Titan8990

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,189 posts
Ah, I guess it worked. Glad I could help :).