Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

ATTN: Canadian, UK, and USA CS:S Gamers!

• Please log in to reply

MR0624

MR0624

• PipPipPip
  • 367 posts
Me and my friend recently started the international gamer forces, a CS:S league for gamers who want to play people from all around the world and want more competition. The main site is expected to be up by this Wednesday, I'll post back with the link.

However, each team, the US team, UK team, and Canadian teams all will have websites up within the next 2 weeks.

I'm looking for leaders (generals, since this is an army based set up) for both the UK and Canadian teams. You have to know what you're doing with a website, because you'll be running a lot of stuff...(don't worry though I'll set it up so it's not too difficult).

The main thing is you have to be good with CS:S

A few things you'll need to know..

1. How to use console in CS:S.
2. How to administrate a CS:S server.
3. How to organize people and get people into a server through IP's.

If you have thorough knowledge in these areas, you might be right for the job!

Provide some information about yourself below...(Age, Contact information)

I'd prefer you have AIM or xfire so I can easily contact you.

Ah, yes, last..

You CANNOT join, or run a team for a country that you do not live in. We may ask for a phone number or something to verify you are actually from Canada/UK

Advertisements