Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

The Perfect Game

• Please log in to reply

fleamailman

fleamailman

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,383 posts
Rome totalwar, a bit like this board, one thinks just five minutes then and the thing ones sees is daybreak.

Advertisements

sergioz

sergioz

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
runescape and pristontale and guildwars

mrraizer

mrraizer

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
What? No Wizardry 8? It was a great RPG, funny characters, memorable world.

MOLEXRULZ

MOLEXRULZ

• PipPipPip
  • 346 posts
best game ever you say?

FREELANCER

rumble291

rumble291

• PipPipPip
  • 430 posts
I reckon CS:S mixed with BF2 would make a winner. Have the shooting and realistic affects of CS:S and have the maps and vehciles of BF2

playstations_better

playstations_better

• Pip
  • 3 posts
resident evil 4 on da gamecube

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Dunno about the CS thing its a tactical SF infiltration exfiltration game, vehicles would make it a different game alltogether as SF dont use tanks to rescue hostages usually.

I liked freelancer it was pretty good, could have done wth a bit more interaction and customisation ability, and some non cut scene ground bits would have been good to have it fps style on the ground.

Swiss Tony

Swiss Tony

• Pip
  • 7 posts
Personally its been a long time since a game grabbed me so hard that I couldn't stop playing and had to complete absolutely everything. I like old school games and playability is much more important than flashy graphics and I also like the first time I see anything new so my vote goes to Goldeneye on the N64!

Laugh all you like - thats my vote and I'm sticking to it - its just a shame I never did complete absolutely everything - 3 cheats missing!

Opt

Opt

• PipPip
  • 73 posts
:whistling: 3 cheats? Can't make times? :blink:

There are some tough ones in there. I managed all of them, on about 6 different games, for some friends who couldnt. I still have my orginal and my 64. That is my choice too. I always liked,...and correct me if I am wrong,...but I am pretty sure the Archives in 1:20 /007. :) I'll never forget the first time I broke through that window and made the time. Stupid Natalia always holding me up. :help:

Bf2 now though.

***OPT***[u]

Swiss Tony

Swiss Tony

• Pip
  • 7 posts
Yes 3! :whistling: - in my defence I think they weren't the hardest three - I did do archives and jumped around when the cheat popped up.

I missed out on the ridiculously hard (i think) Facility, Caverns and Train.

I also played the first 4 Tony Hawk games till my fingers bled and got very good even if I say so myself :blink:. I even managed the outrageous "All The Way" manual on THPS4 without any cheats. I was getting bored with it by the time underground came out and haven't touched it for ages. Might get the old Cube out again though.

Advertisements

cheapremotes

cheapremotes

• Pip
  • 3 posts
If you guys are getting bored of your games, or already play lineage 2 and hate leveling up and or paying for it, try out L2Avadon. Its a new private server, can hold up to 5,000 people and its only been out a week.

We really need more people.
If you mention this to the game master . Dlink ...(me) ill show you how to play the game and get you a head start...

Just down load the lineage 2 cilent from www.lineage2.com or www.fileplanet.com

And then download our patch on our site. www.l2avadon.com

If you have anyquestions you can message me on my msn. [email protected]
or Make a post in the forum.

I swear this game will beat all your games.

if you try my server...

dllp117

dllp117

• PipPipPip
  • 137 posts
i think that the best game would definately be: the expansiveness of GTA: San Andreas, the graphics of Oblivion on high (or some other good graphics game), the physics of HL2/Oblivion (those are the best rag-doll physics games i've played) and the blood and gore engine of HL2. i also think that it should have the story line of, (even though this isn't a game) City of God. that movie is the bomb!!!!

rumble291

rumble291

• PipPipPip
  • 430 posts
I dont like BF2 realism though. You have to shoot the enemy like 20 times. I mean having the FPS part of it around source but having the vehicles done like BF2.

Deadlightbulb

Deadlightbulb

• PipPip
  • 35 posts
Warcraft III- The Frozen Throne and most SNES games. (Super Mario RPG & Chrono Trigger OWN!)

daniel_c

daniel_c

• PipPipPip
  • 360 posts
i say any of the GTA games (vice city, san andreas), also any of the need for speed games.