Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

my documents and my computer closing by itself?

• Please log in to reply

demirkol

demirkol

• PipPipPip
  • 201 posts
Whenever I open up My Documents or My computer the window automatically closes by itself and then I get the error message tell me that

"Windows Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience"

Can anyone tell me how I can fix this problem?

Edited by demirkol, 22 October 2007 - 01:48 PM.

Advertisements

demirkol

demirkol

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts
anyone?

anzenketh

anzenketh

BSOD Warrior/Computer Surgeon

• Technician
  • 2,854 posts
Hello demirkol,

We try as hard as we can here at GeekstoGo to answer all posts. However time times posts fall though the cracks. I just want to let you know If you do not get a response within three days of your post we have a waiting room where you can post the link to your post. This room is given higher priority and your post may be answered faster that way. We ask that you do not BUMP or posting a new topic only hinders us from being able to help you. You can visit the waiting room by going to the link below.

http://www.geekstogo...-Room-f100.html

demirkol

demirkol

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts
sorry about that i'lll post my problem over there now

Doug

Doug

Visiting Consultant

• Visiting Consultant
  • 872 posts
Hi demirkol,

The error message that you post often has additional information (in parenthesis) and/or a note for "Details".
The additional information (if any) could be very helpful in narrowing down what specific cause is related to the error message and symptom.

Please provide whatever additional information that may exist.

You may also be aware of recent downloads, updates, or application installations that have occurred recently.
Please include an such information.
________________________________________________________________________________

It is "highly likely" that your problem relates to malware infection.

Before we could sensibly problem-solve and recommend solutions related to your system structure and applications, we would need to be sure that your machine is not presently infected.

Please Run HJT and Post your HJT Log over into our Malware Removal - HJT Log Forum, here:
http://www.geekstogo...o-Here-f37.html

Be patient.
Carefully follow the instructions offered by the Malware Expert who responds to your Topic.
__________________-

If you continue to have system related problems after your machine is clean of malware, please post back here for additional assistance.
_________________-

I realize that I've asked your to take two quite different types of steps:
1. Post additional information related to details of your error message here into this topic thread
2. Post a HJT Log and discontinue any system-related work, until the Malware Expert says your machine is clean.

Your best course of action would be to post whatever additional Details information you may now have available.
AND
Include a note confirming that you have posted a HJT Log for Expert assistance in Malware Removal Forum.
________________________________________________________________________________
_________

We work as a team here at G2G. We'll wait while you do your work with the Malware Expert.
Then we'll be available if/when the Malware Expert recommends that your machine is malware free and that it is safe to resume systems related work.

Best Regards

Edited by Doug, 26 October 2007 - 12:05 AM.

demirkol

demirkol

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts
I dont remember getting any new updates for my software. and I just posted a my HJT log on the malware topic. Here is the link to the topic:
http://www.geekstogo...lf-t174954.html