Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Finding windows movie maker in XP cd?

• Please log in to reply

demirkol

demirkol

• PipPipPip
  • 201 posts
I was wondering if anyone knew the setup name for windows movie maker. i couldnt find it in my XP cd

Advertisements

peter99

peter99

• PipPipPip
  • 283 posts
Download Instructions

Movie Maker 2.1 is available for download with Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SP2). You can download SP2, Movie Maker 2.1, and all future critical updates automatically by turning on the Automatic Updates feature in Windows XP.
You can also download SP2 and Movie Maker 2.1 from Microsoft Update. If you cannot use Automatic Updates or download SP2 via Windows Update, order a CD.

Windows Media Encoder is a powerful tool for content producers who want to capture audio and video content using the many innovations in Windows Media, including high-quality multichannel sound, high-definition video quality, and support for mixed-mode voice and music content

http://www.microsoft...er/default.mspx

Windows Media Encoder 9 Series
Download the 32-bit version of Windows Media Encoder 9 Series for Windows 2000 and Windows XP. For Windows Vista, see http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929182

Windows Media Encoder x64 Edition 9 Series
Download the 64-bit version of Windows Media Encoder 9 Series for Windows Server 2003, Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, and Windows Vista.