Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Dilbert - people with time

• Please log in to reply

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
I don't know how long this link will stay active, but being a geek, and employee of a major corporation Dilbert is one of my all-time favorite comics. I thought todays was very insightful. Agree?

Posted Image

P.S. I have NO time. :)

Advertisements

jtscustomcomputers

jtscustomcomputers

• PipPipPip
  • 176 posts
So True. I always thought somehow the writer of Dilbert was monitoring my workplace the clips always seem to match up so timely. LOL.

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
....i've got loads of time.....but they don't let me make decisions (that's probably in the company's best interest though)

Edit: consequently...i'm also a drunken lemur

zorba the geek

zorba the geek

• PipPipPip
  • 758 posts
[attachment=16291:2005_09_..._Dilbert.jpg]i love this one :)

Chopin

Chopin

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,639 posts
Haha admin great lesson :) They should just not make decisions until all the talented people resolve the issues, then have the talented people make the decisions. Then the lemurs can browse GTG all day and read our jokes :)

anzenketh

anzenketh

BSOD Warrior/Computer Surgeon

• Technician
  • 2,854 posts
These type of people who have time also have a interesting way of making the decision too they pick a route head down it and change there mind the last minute so nothing gets done.