Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

dying mother youtube video help!

• Please log in to reply

blueandthebeen

blueandthebeen

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
I desperately need some help. I mean, desperately. I was given the task of creating a video about our mom as she was just diagnosed with Stage 4 lung cancer and given only weeks to live. I'm getting on a plane to Michigan on Wednesday and don't have time to fart around with this anymore. I need someone who can put these two things together for me. I made a slideshow of pictures of my mom using Irfanview and then in another window, I played a song on youtube, then I point my digi cam at the screen to make my own "memorial" type video thus giving me the proper format to be able to upload to youtube. Well low and behold my stupid camera only creates 3 minute videos and I didn't know that. My slide show and the song is 4:06 long. It is impossible to edit it down, the song itself is perfect at 4:06 and I spent countless hours perfecting the pictures so that all 110 pictures landed in just the right spot during the slideshow. So what I need is a way to turn my slideshow and the background music into a video without using my digi cam. I don't have a movie program or time to learn how to do one. Is there anyone out there that can take a youtube song and play it in the background and play my slideshow and point YOUR digi cam and record for 4:06 and send it to me? Please, I have got to have this done by Wednesday. No, really by Tuesday cuz we fly out on Wednesday and it needs to be done already. Man I need some help with this. My family is really counting on me and everyone is devastated by this news and this would just be a beautiful tribute to a beautiful mom and please please please help me! I can send you all you need via email Edit: To remove email address with no spaces anywhere in that. Please help!

Sincerely,
Heather Manning

Edited by frantique, 28 October 2007 - 10:08 PM.

Advertisements